Thermal imaging service
With utility bills on the rise it is now more important than ever for us all to take action and resolve some of those niggling issues we all have in our homes.
If you have issues in any of the following areas:
- Central Heating
- Blocked pipes or radiators
- Leakage into the building fabric
- Underfloor heating
- Identifying area of breakage in system
- Identifying cold spots
- Windows / doors
- Identifying thermal bridging from external wall
- Proving the failure of draft proofing / insulation
- Damp penetration in fabric of wall
- Locating cold spot condensation
- Identifying source of water from ingress internal / external sources
- Flat roof - Damp penetration
- Identifying and tracing the extent of the failure of a flat roof
- Brickwork or Rendering
- Structural faults in render and brick / blockwork (slight variations in surface temperature)
- Insulation – Faulty or missing
- Proving / locating areas of faulty or missing insulation within the fabric of a building
We can help you.
How we can help
We have a qualified Thermographer who can visit your home and take thermal images of a room or property to help you isolate either a particular issue inside or outside of your home.
After the visit you can choose to have just the photographs sent to you or to have a report produced that outlines the details of the results and what the elements of colour within the thermal imaging means.
Request a call back
Thermal imaging services and costs
When visiting any property it is important that we do so in the right weather conditions. The process requires a significant difference between internal and external temperatures to identify building structural faults, excessive heat and rain can adversely affect the accuracy of your images.
If an appointment has been made to undertake a house survey and the day is excessively hot or it is snowing, the survey would potentially generate inaccurate results. We will not therefore undertake a survey in such conditions and will contact you to cancel or rearrange the appointment.